Launch of the ticket sales at the LVHF 2023
Wed 15 March 2023
The LVHF 2023 programme release
Wed 15 March 2023
Would you like information about the programme, make a reservation by phone or email or is there a problem with your tickets? Contact us on weekdays from 9.30am to 4.30pm by phone or email. During the festival we are here for you daily, including weekends, from 8am to 6pm. Contact Customer Service at: +420 774 710 621 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programme information
- Telephone and email ticket reservations
- Group orders
- Problems with purchasing tickets, refunds
How to Buy or Book a Ticket
- On-line at www.lvfh.cz/en in the programme section. Online tickets can be purchased no later than 60 minutes before the start of the concert. You can also book tickets online (reservation lasts 3 days). A maximum of 8 tickets can be purchased or booked for one concert.
- At LVHF sales points.
- By phone: +420 774 710 621 or by email at email@example.com.
- The remaining tickets will be available at the concert venue 60 minutes before the start of the concert.
How to Buy Tickets for Several Concerts at Once
The “Purchase ticket” button will offer you the option to purchase tickets for one specific concert. If you want to buy tickets for several concerts at once, book tickets via our Customer Service at +420 774 710 621 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment for these reservations is possible online by card, in cash at LVHF sales points or by invoice (only for businesspeople with a valid company registration number).
Method of Payment and Receipt of Tickets
1. eTicket (electronic ticket)
- Form of delivery: The ticket will be delivered to you by email in PDF format and also to your mobile device to the contact listed when purchasing the ticket. When tickets are being checked, you can present a printed PDF or an electronic ticket on a mobile device.
- Method of payment: Tickets can be purchased online by credit card, bank transfer (within 24 hours), Google Pay service, the Edenred, Benefit Plus and Benefits employee benefit programs, or by invoice if you are a businessperson with a valid company registration number (10 days payment limit). When reserving a ticket, the ticket must be paid by the specified date (“Reservation validity”). Payment can be made online by card or at LVHF sales points.
- Account management: If you want to manage your tickets with an account, it is necessary to register at www.goout.cz before starting the purchase and include the email used in the registration.
Important notice: To make ticket reservations with a later payment date and/or pay for tickets by invoice via the online payment form is possible until 2 September 2023. After this date it is only possible to pay online by card, by bank transfer within 24 hours, Google Pay, Apple Pay or the Edenred, Benefit Plus and Benefits employee benefit programs. Thank you for your understanding.
2. Printed tickets
- Tickets can be purchased in cash or by card directly at LVHF sales points. Opening hours of sales points and for non-cash payment vary according to the individual sales areas.
3. Reservations by phone or email
- Reservations can also be made by phone at +420 774 710 621 or by email at email@example.com. The reservation is valid for 3 calendar days. Include in your order your contact details (name and surname, mobile-phone number, email – these fields are mandatory), name, date, place and time of the concert, indicate the price category of tickets and your preferred seats (row, seat). If applying for an invoice (only for corporate customers with a company registration number), also state your invoicing data (company name, registered office, company registration number, VAT number). The invoice payment date is within 10 days.
- Orders are processed according to the date of delivery.
- Tickets can be delivered electronically as eTickets, collected in person at one of the festival’s sales points or sent by courier to the customer’s account.
- The main method of payment is online by card and the delivery of an eTicket (electronic ticket). If you want to pay for the tickets and print them out at the sales point or on the invoice with the delivery by the courier service, please state your request on the order.
The prices of individual tickets are listed in the details for each concert. These are the prices set by LVHF, with the exception of any fees for payment transactions on the part of the buyer.
Festival clients can use the following discounts:
Senior citizens 65+
Senior citizens aged 65 and above are entitled to a 5% discount on all categories. The discount is available online.
Discount for children under 15
Children under 15 are entitled to a discount of 50% on all categories. The discount is available online.
ISIC card holders
ISIC card holders are entitled to a 5% discount on all categories. The discount is available online.
ZTP card holders (Disabled)
ZTP card holders (1 person) are entitled to a 50% discount on all categories. The discount is available online.
ZTP-P card holders (Disabled)
ZTP-P card holders (1 person) are entitled to a 50% discount + a 50% discount for their escort on all categories. The discount is not available online, only at LVHF sales points.
Dear customers, please note the following information on discounts.
- Discounts cannot be combined.
- When entering the hall, the festival has the right to ask the ticket holder to submit the valid documentation which was used to acquire the discount (ISIC, ID, disabled badge). If this documentation is not submitted, the organizer has the right to allow access to the concert only upon payment of the full cost of the ticket for the particular category.
Thank you for understanding.
We hope that there should be no reason for ticket refunds for our concerts, but if there is, all information relating to ticket refunds is available at our General Business Conditions.
Your eTicket has not arrived one hour after purchase?
In this case, please contact GoOut at +420 222 703 070 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible (within 24 hours at the latest). It will be necessary to provide GoOut with your name, surname and the email which you used when placing your order. Before purchasing or reserving your tickets, we recommend you check that there is sufficient storage space in your email, the spam filter is on and that you have a good internet connection.
Did you accidentally give the wrong email address when placing your order?
Contact our Customer Service.
Are your tickets lost or destroyed?
According to the LVHF General Business Conditions no refunds are given for lost or destroyed tickets, though you should call our Customer Service who will try to help you. If you purchased an eTicket, it should be stored safely in an email, mobile phone or PDF file in a computer. For complete security we recommend registering at www.goout.cz before purchasing tickets. Your purchases will then be clearly visible in your account.
What happens if the concert is cancelled?
If the concert is cancelled, we will contact you immediately either by email or telephone given in the order form. If the concert is cancelled without a replacement, the ticket price will be returned in full in the form it was purchased. If the tickets were purchased at a ticket office (either in cash or by credit card), the refund will be given from the place of purchase. In order to gain a refund, it is necessary to present the original ticket. If this applies to an eTicket or a ticket printed at the box office and paid for online, by benefit card, bank transfer or invoice, then it is necessary to contact the festival in writing at email@example.com and attach a copy of the ticket (PDF or scan). Please note that refunds cannot be given for tickets or eTickets bought outside of the LVHF sales network.
Terms and Conditions
- Purchased tickets cannot be changed or returned. Tickets can only be returned if the concert is cancelled without a replacement.
- No compensation is provided for lost tickets.
- The organizer is not responsible for tickets purchased outside of the official LVHF sales points.
- In order to provide a disturbance-free experience, once the concert has begun the visitor loses the right to their place in the hall and will be taken to a free seat by the organizer only during the interval or applause. Thank you for understanding.
- The right is reserved to alter the programme, the participants and the event location and is not grounds for a ticket refund. Any changes are published on www.lvhf.cz.
- Photography, audio and video recordings, the use of mobile phones and other electronic equipment are not permitted during the concert.
- By purchasing a ticket, the buyer acknowledges and agrees to the acquisition and publication of photographic and audio-visual recordings of the event, which may feature the participants of the event, taken for the legitimate interest of LVHF.
- Detailed wording of LVHF General Business Conditions.
Go to the festival programme